Integrating Alfresco community edition with SAP

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
arm
Active Member II

Integrating Alfresco community edition with SAP

hi everybody, today i got a task from the company im working, they want to integrate SAP to alfresco, but we use alfresco community edition, is there anyway or is it possible to do it? since SAP needs license and alfresco community edition is totally free.....

Please help me cause all help is needed

10 Replies
eugenio_romano
Alfresco Employee

Re: Integrating Alfresco community edition with SAP

Hi, what kind of integration are you trying to do? Is something Front End or Backend? can you please provide more detail in your post?

thanks

mehe
Senior Member II

there is a commercial "SAP connector for Alfresco" (just google...) that supports SAP DMS and archiveLink scenarios. I don't know if it supports alfresco community, but that should not be a technical problem. You would have to ask the product owner of the connector...

arm
Active Member II

hi Eugenio, so far i dont have more info, we did not meet with the dpt manager yet, but when u say front and backend what do u mean? like if we use alfresco just for repository is that backend or what, sorry im really lost, im not programmer so, forgive my ignorance...... 

eugenio_romano
Alfresco Employee

Sorry, Martin because you wrote you a question in the ADF ( that is a Front end framework to help developers to build on Angular 2 app with Alfresco) part of the forum my question was more to help you to move it in the right part where people can better help you, so I moved it in the ECM part. 

arm
Active Member II

ohhhh, thanks, actually RM, Martin is another guy....    But thanks once again

afaust
Master

Let's just link to it directly - connexas SAP integration module from pernexas

arm
Active Member II

hi Axel, tell me something to use this Connexas in alfresco community all i have to do is buy it then keep on the integration or there is a deep customization to make?

afaust
Master

There are customisations on the SAP tier to be made. On Alfresco it is pretty much a simple install+configure integration.

But as Martin pointed out, you need to determine via direct contact with them if they even support / sell to Community Edition.

arm
Active Member II

ok, once again Axel thanks very much, u´ve helped me a lot.....