cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
azarfaiz
Member II

Internal server error while getting the document

Hi

I am in need of getting the stream of the document present in Alfresco. As a first step I tried retrieving the document object using the below methods

Method 1Smiley SadGiven the nodeRef of the document in Alfresco)

String objectId = "f273be7c-9b70-44cf-880f-5945a7857b5d;1.0";
CmisObject cmisObject = cmisSession.getObject(objectId);

Method 2Smiley SadGiven the path of the document)

String objectPath = "/Sites/testSite/documentLibrary/testFolder1/testFolder2/testDocument.pdf";
CmisObject cmisObject = cmisSession.getObjectByPath(objectPath);

Unfortunately both the methods are throwing me a CMIS runtime exception(org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.commons.exceptions.CmisRuntimeException: Internal Server Error).

However I am able to call other methods of cmis session such as getRepositoryInfo(),getRootFolder() which means there is no problem in cmis session creation.

Any help appreciated.

3 Replies
afaust
Master

Re: Internal server error while getting the document

Please provide more info on your exception. Log output of alfresco.log or a stack trace is typically recommended to ensure it is even remotely possible to answer your question...

azarfaiz
Member II

Hi Axel Faust
Following is the stack trace of the error that I face

org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.commons.exceptions.CmisRuntimeException: Internal Server Error]
at org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.bindings.spi.atompub.AbstractAtomPubService.convertStatusCode(AbstractAtomPubService.java:487)
at org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.bindings.spi.atompub.AbstractAtomPubService.read(AbstractAtomPubService.java:613)
at org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.bindings.spi.atompub.AbstractAtomPubService.getObjectInternal(AbstractAtomPubService.java:836)
at org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.bindings.spi.atompub.ObjectServiceImpl.getObject(ObjectServiceImpl.java:619)
at org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.runtime.SessionImpl.getObject(SessionImpl.java:410)
at org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.runtime.SessionImpl.getObject(SessionImpl.java:388)
at com.test.cms.alfresco.ejb.AlfrescoIntegrationManagerBean.openAlfrescoDocument(AlfrescoIntegrationManagerBean.java:566)

afaust
Master

And what about the server logs? Can you capture a packet trace to get the full detail, not just the simple status message?