Is it possible to link Microsoft Office here? I am looking for storing and searching document services from Alfresco.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kaveri_sinha
Member II

Is it possible to link Microsoft Office here? I am looking for storing and searching document services from Alfresco.

Team,

I am from jewelry manufacturing company. My requirement is to store huge number of designs and be able to categorize them and search them accordingly based on the filters set. I understand that this is possible here.

My query here is if it is possible to link Microsoft office (or any email server) with Alfresco and any can a email be dragged and dropped against a particular document for future reference.

Any lead or help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

KS

1 Reply
kalpesh_c2

Re: Is it possible to link Microsoft Office here? I am looking for storing and searching document services from Alfresco.

Hi, Kaveri Sinha
Yes, It is possible to use Microsoft office in alfresco , you can use Alfresco Office Services , please refer this for more information Installing and configuring Alfresco Office Services | Alfresco Documentation 

any can a email be dragged and dropped against a particular document for future reference

For this you can use inbound emails please refer for more information this Configuring inbound and outbound email | Alfresco Documentation and Inbound SMTP Email Server Configuration 

Thanks
Kalpesh
ContCentric