Is it possible to map an Ephesoft Document Type to a custom model created by the Model Manager in Alfresco Community 201707?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
desang
Member II

Is it possible to map an Ephesoft Document Type to a custom model created by the Model Manager in Alfresco Community 201707?

I've tried to follow along with the tutorials for mapping Ephesoft Document Types to Alfresco custom aspects with no luck. I've created the custom model in Alfresco using the Model Manager. I've added the required information into the DLF and Aspect files, I've set the Aspect Switch in the CMIS Export module to ON, and I've been unable to find the model XML in the Alfresco extension directory (however, I did find the model in the alf_data\solr4\model directory). I keep getting the error

"org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.commons.exceptions.CmisObjectNotFoundException: Type 'D:nih-docs:NIH_Documents:Contract' is unknown!" and Ephesoft stops the processing of the document at Export Module at the 50% mark.

2 Replies
kalpesh_c2

Re: Is it possible to map an Ephesoft Document Type to a custom model created by the Model Manager in Alfresco Community 201707?

Hi Bret Lowe,

You can refer this blog for Ephesoft integration with Alfresco.

Feel free to ask if you have further query.

Thanks,

Kalpesh

ContCentric

desang
Member II

Re: Is it possible to map an Ephesoft Document Type to a custom model created by the Model Manager in Alfresco Community 201707?

This is essentially the same document that I've found previously. The instructions you posted are following a method of creating the custom model by placing XML files in the extension directory. What I am asking is, how do you connect Ephesoft and Alfresco when you create a model in the Model Manager of Alfresco. The XML document is not placed in the extension directory. It is placed in the "alfresco-community\alf_data\solr4\model" directory with a numeric code added to the name (e.g. usg-docs,USG_Documents.4148688775.xml).