Is the web based "MyAlfresco" version that I am using the Community Edition and, what are the limitations? This is not clear to me.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wxwsquix58
Member II

Is the web based "MyAlfresco" version that I am using the Community Edition and, what are the limitations? This is not clear to me.

Jump to solution

I am unable to locate any service level information regarding My Alfresco and am uncertain as to whether I should be using it.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
afaust
Master

Re: Is the web based "MyAlfresco" version that I am using the Community Edition and, what are the limitations? This is not clear to me.

Jump to solution

If you are using my.alfresco.com, then that is the cloud-based offering of Alfresco, which always runs based on the Enterprise-Edition of Alfresco. Though that is not of interest to you, since your cloud subscription already covers any licensing for usage of the platform.

Whether you "should" be using it is a matter of your specific use case and requirements regarding data storage location / privacy / compliance etc.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
afaust
Master

Re: Is the web based "MyAlfresco" version that I am using the Community Edition and, what are the limitations? This is not clear to me.

Jump to solution

If you are using my.alfresco.com, then that is the cloud-based offering of Alfresco, which always runs based on the Enterprise-Edition of Alfresco. Though that is not of interest to you, since your cloud subscription already covers any licensing for usage of the platform.

Whether you "should" be using it is a matter of your specific use case and requirements regarding data storage location / privacy / compliance etc.