Is there any other efficient way to retrieve all the folders and files of a Alfresco space using Alfresco web script as well as the total documents count

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rashi
Member II

Is there any other efficient way to retrieve all the folders and files of a Alfresco space using Alfresco web script as well as the total documents count

I have tried to extract the folders and documents information using below CMIS query in web script.

SELECT * FROM cmis:document WHERE IN_TREE('"+child.nodeRef+"')

SELECT * FROM cmis:folder WHERE IN_TREE('"+child.nodeRef+"')

But cmis:document giving me incorrect result. For example if I have large number of empty child folders and there s document available after traversing 7-8 folders levels. In this scenario I am receiving 0 result if I use the cmis:document query.

Kindly suggest If any one having good and optimised solution for the same.

I am using 3.4 Version of Alfresco.

2 Replies
afaust
Master

Re: Is there any other efficient way to retrieve all the folders and files of a Alfresco space using Alfresco web script as well as the total documents count

With Alfresco 3.4 (extremely old version) there is no efficient way to determine that just via search. I would advise to upgrade to a more recent version which uses SOLR. With that you can perform CMIS/FTS queries that do not need to load any data (which could be truncated by permission checks), but still give you a "numberFound" search result meta attribute for the number of results found in the index.

aishu

Re: Is there any other efficient way to retrieve all the folders and files of a Alfresco space using

Dear Team,

I need to fetch files names from folder,

can u suggest me ?

Regards,

Aishwarya Jadhav.