Issue with Document Preview for .docx files

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bamba
Member II

Issue with Document Preview for .docx files

Hello, I've encountered an issue with Alfresco's document preview functionality for .docx files. When I try to preview a .docx file, I receive the error message "Couldn't load preview. Unknown format". However, the preview for PDF files works as expected. I've checked the Alfresco logs and found the following warning: `docker-compose-alfresco-1 | 2023-10-20T11:43:00,070 [] WARN [content.transform.LocalTransformServiceRegistry] [QuartzScheduler_Worker-2] Transformer "htmlToPdfViaTXT" ignored as step transforms ("string", "libreoffice") do not exist. Read from resource alfresco/transforms/0100-basePipelines.json` My Alfresco installation is based on Docker, and I've ensured that LibreOffice is running in a separate container. I'd appreciate any assistance or insights you can provide to resolve this issue. Environment Details: - Alfresco Version: [Your Alfresco Version] - Operating System: Windows 10 - Docker Version: [Your Docker Version] - [Any other relevant details] Thank you for your assistance. Best regards,