Issue with PDF Page Cache/State in document details.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
llavu

Issue with PDF Page Cache/State in document details.

PDF Page Index is not starting from page number 1, When ever we preview the PDF document in document details page and navigate to couple of pages and leave the window open untill it get's logged out. Did any one come across this issue? Do we need to extend the functionality in "pdfjs.get.js"? Thanks in advance for your Ideas/Solution. 

3 Replies
cristinamr
Advanced

Re: Issue with PDF Page Cache/State in document details.

Let's try to find if it's a concrete problem with that file or if it's something that happens to you on the full installation (and see next steps).

By default you have a site created as an example: Sample: Web Site Design Project. Go to Documents > Agency Files > Contracts and open Project Contract.pdf. Tell me if you have same issue.

BTW: have you any error in you logs?

Cheers

--
VenziaIT: helping companies since 2005! Our ECM products: AQuA & Seidoc
llavu

Thanks a lot for the quick response. I am not getting any error on log file. The PDF file page index is getting cached at client-side. If i delete the browser cache and log-in back to see the PDF file, it's getting started from Page 1. Please advise on next steps to get the PDF file preview starts at page 1 every time user opens the file. BTW...there is no issue with word document to render the doc @ page 1.

llavu

Do i need to clear the http headers for not rendering the PDF from cache?