It shows a console 'Downloading the jar file'.But I see there is no change reflecting in the code and shows error

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
velayuthan
Member II

It shows a console 'Downloading the jar file'.But I see there is no change reflecting in the code and shows error

I have downloaded the link which was sent to me and built the code . It shows a console 'Downloading the jar file'.But I see there is no change reflecting in the code and shows error. please help me sort out this.

4 Replies
velayuthan
Member II

Re: It shows a console 'Downloading the jar file'.But I see there is no change reflecting in the code and shows error

afaust
Master

Re: It shows a console 'Downloading the jar file'.But I see there is no change reflecting in the code and shows error

You typically do NOT need to build the Alfresco source code, and you should NOT do this unless you know what you are doing. Customisations are implemented using completely separate projects using the Alfresco SDK. Also, Eclipse will not automatically refresh the project when the Maven build succeeds in the background.

velayuthan
Member II

Please suggest that how to Customization front end and back end  the  Alfresco ECM code.

afaust
Master

The documentation is your friend...