Java project with with main method (driver class) that will get document bytes and metadata

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SG
Member II

Java project with with main method (driver class) that will get document bytes and metadata

I know how to write Java-backed webscripts, create repository amp, and deploy amp in Tomcat in an Alfresco project. 

However, my requirement calls me to write a Java project (create an executable Jar file) with a class such as MyDriver.java. The MyDriver.java will in turn query Alfresco document bytes and metadata from the document library. This Jar file will be deployed in Tomcat.

Any suggestions on this will are appreciated.

1 Reply
abhinavmishra14
Advanced

Re: Java project with with main method (driver class) that will get document bytes and metadata

Looks like same question again: https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/alfresco-content-services-forum/execute-a-java-driver-class-with-main-fr...

Can you eloborate littile more on the requirement, as to what is the purpose of the executable jar and what you want to achieve step by step? If the jar is executable why it needs to be deployed in tomcat ?

~Abhinav
(ACSCE, AWS SAA, Azure Admin)