Kerberos ACS 6.2 Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jpotts
Professional

Re: Kerberos ACS 6.2 Community

I am also seeing this. Did anyone ever resolve it?

heiko_robert

I just have the same problem after enabling Kerberos on a 6.2 CE. Any hints / solution?

heiko_robert

Caused by: KrbException: KDC cannot accommodate requested option (13)

is pointing me to Updates to TGT delegation across incoming trusts in Windows Server 

iblanco
Active Member II

Hi Everyone,

Did you finally manage to solve this?

I've been struggling with this for several ours thinking that something very strange was wrong with my config until I saw this post.

Do you know if at least Kerberos SSO is working ok in newer community versions?

Thanks

cesarista
Customer

Hi Igor:

FYI, I did a recent setup (upgraded from Alfresco CE 5.2.g) to Alfresco Community 7.2.0, with Kerberos SSO working properly.  Nothing was specially different with respect to the previous version, maybe the security policies config that applies to Java 11.

Kind regards.

--C.

heiko_robert

It is fixed in a later remote-api version, but there is no ready to go acs-community-packaging version (I know of) including a fixed remote-api/alfresco-community-repo version. Since some organisations don't want to upgrade to 7.x, we build our own acs-community-packaging version 6.2.2 including alfresco-community-repo version 7.199.328 which fixes the Kerberos/SSO webdav and wcs issue.

Alfresco version obfuscation: repo 7.199.328 corresponds to Alfresco release 6.2.2.24