cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Zhoel
Active Member II

Kerberos SSO and MS Office and WebDav

Jump to solution

I have working kerberos sso and ssl proxy. As i understand i can use "Edit Online" in ms office and using webdav without prompting login password but it doesnt. Am i missing something?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Zhoel
Active Member II

Re: Kerberos SSO and MS Office and WebDav

Jump to solution

Looks like something broken in 6.2 community. I decide to try 6.0.7 and guess what? All works fine. Kerberos SSO in all browsers, webdav, ms office 2013sp1, online edit.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Zhoel
Active Member II

Jump to solution

yeah i did. When i trying webdav with kerberos enabled i got message. I cannot find out what network is it

SEVERE: Servlet.service() for servlet [AosWebdavService] in context with path [/alfresco] threw exception
org.alfresco.rest.framework.core.exceptions.NotFoundException: 02060001 networks was not found
at org.alfresco.rest.api.PublicApiDeclarativeRegistry.findWebScript(PublicApiDeclarativeRegistry.java:250)
at org.alfresco.repo.webdav.auth.BaseSSOAuthenticationFilter.doFilter(BaseSSOAuthenticationFilter.java:204)

Zhoel
Active Member II

Jump to solution

i use aos 1.2 btw

Zhoel
Active Member II

Jump to solution

Looks like something broken in 6.2 community. I decide to try 6.0.7 and guess what? All works fine. Kerberos SSO in all browsers, webdav, ms office 2013sp1, online edit.

luca_ow

Jump to solution

Hi, have you finally found a solution for Alfresco Community 6.2?

With Kerberos disabled I'm able to mount WebDAV as a Network Drive.

With Kerberos enabled mount doesn't work; the error message is: "The network name cannot be found".

Kerberos seems to be configured correctly: SSO in Chrome and IE works.

Note that all settings proposed in https://docs.alfresco.com/6.2/concepts/auth-kerberos-clientconfig.html under the section "Kerberos client configuration for WebDav" has been applied.

Note also that I cannot use a previos version of Alfresco.

Thanks

ainsof
Active Member II

Jump to solution

I would also like to use Alfresco Community 6.2 and keen to find a solution for this issue