cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
voluee
Member II

libreoffice does not work!

Jump to solution

I deployed according to this https://github.com/voluee/alfresco-install/blob/master/docker-compose.yml, other functions are normal, can only open pictures and PDF files, other can not open, log after a period of time will throw timeout error.And the soffice.bin process takes up 50% of the CPU. Please help me

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
EddieMay
Alfresco Employee

Re: libreoffice does not work!

Jump to solution

Hi @voluee 

Glad you've managed to track down the origin of the issue. Alfresco 6+ has support for Simplified Chinese (zh_CN) as far as the UI is concerned. However,  you may have to investigate if you need to add a Chinese language pack to LibreOffice & also font support?

HTH

Digital Community Manager, Alfresco Software.
Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!

View solution in original post

6 Replies
EddieMay
Alfresco Employee

Jump to solution

Hi @voluee,

Can you provide the log files - this will help us see what might be the issue.

Cheers, 

voluee
Member II

Jump to solution

https://github.com/voluee/alfresco-install/blob/master/alfresco.log The log from line 2620 is open doc, And then there's no response until the timeout

EddieMay
Alfresco Employee

Jump to solution

Hi @voluee 

Can you provide your configuration related to transformers in alfresco-global.properties? Also, take a look at how to debug content transformations.

voluee
Member II

Jump to solution

Thank you very much for your help. I have found the reason. It is because the document I sent contains Chinese characters.At this time, there is a new problem. May I ask how does libreoffice support Chinese conversion

EddieMay
Alfresco Employee

Jump to solution

Hi @voluee 

Glad you've managed to track down the origin of the issue. Alfresco 6+ has support for Simplified Chinese (zh_CN) as far as the UI is concerned. However,  you may have to investigate if you need to add a Chinese language pack to LibreOffice & also font support?

HTH

voluee
Member II

Jump to solution

Thanks again for your help. I have arrived at Google