For the new commer, here I list all the ressources I used to anderstand and learn to create some custom workflow:
The tuto (in link above) is one of the first think to do. To my mind it just lack of some technical explanation, so you will have to get them by yourself by reading and testing.
Those files (found in the alf_data_dev folder) give me all the default properties and type I could use:
- d.dictionary.*.xml -> the "primitive" types of alfresco
- cm.contentmodel.*.xml -> the existing types and aspects of alfresco
- app.applicationmodel.*.xml -> other types you can use in alfresco
- bpmModel.xml -> the default properties of a workflow
- wf.workflowmodel.*.xml -> other example of custom type to use in a workflow
- modelSchema.xsd -> structure of the model.xml files
I found a good explanation of the model.xml files on this site: http://alfrescoblog.com/2014/05/19/alfresco-tutorial-custom-content-types/
In eclipse, when you create a new activity diagram, when you do next, you have access to 5 templates, which can give you some example in order to understand how to create a workflow, and more precisely how to assign the same task to multiple user or group ( or how to create a "loop"). I used them as foundation for my work.
Note that the 4 last examples have an error in the script to assign the dueDate of a task:
change this code:
task.dueDate = bpm_workflowDueDate