cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rarmando
Member II

Location of Alfresco Sites via Command Line Debian

Hello,
I want to find the path via command line for the sites in Alfresco community, because from the site I want to do a FTP to another server to get files into the site.

It's possible that when I am ubicated into a site can I create a document for example:

alfresco@alfresco:/opt/alfresco-community/sites/IT$ touch example.txt (this path is only a example I can't found the sites) and this example.txt It reflected it on the site and can see it through the graphical interface?

In conclusion

Where I Found the sites via command line?

Thanks for your help!

3 Replies
cesarista
Customer

Re: Location of Alfresco Sites via Command Line Debian

Hi:

You can use davfs2 to mount Alfresco as a webdav drive locally.

Then you will access for example as you mentioned in /mnt/alfresco/Sites/<site-shortname>/documentLibrary

Regards.

--C.

rarmando
Member II

Hola Cesar, muchas gracias.

Yo estoy intentanto hacer lo siguiente:

Yo quiero pasar los archivos desde un servidor en Debian que genera reportes a Alfresco (tambien en Debian), les explico, actualmente el servidor en Debian genera reportes en formato .txt y los usuarios los visualizan descargándolos a través de una aplicación web. Ahora queremos que los usuarios los visualicen por medio de Alfresco (Utilizar alfresco como el front-end) y para ello necesito saber como hacer que los reportes que se generan en el servidor Debian, lleguen el repositorio o sitio en Alfresco, esta integración se hace a través de ftp o existe alguna API para poder integrarlos? ¿ Cómo hago esta integración?

Quiero que los reportes lleguen automáticamente al repositorio en Alfresco, tienes idea de como realizar esta actividad?

Esa es mi duda, adjunte una imagen ilustrativa de lo que espero realizar con su ayuda.

Muy agradecido por su valiosa colaboración

cesarista
Customer

Buenas:

You can use any of the Alfresco endpoints (CMIS, REST, webdav, FTP, CIFS...) . You need to crontab some script that was able to upload some directory or set of generated files in Alfresco. You can do it in several ways in your report server:

For example:

1. to crontab some python script with CMISlib to upload some reports to an Alfresco site. 

2. to crontab some script or code that is able to upload via webdav or FTP to an Alfresco site.

3. if you mount Alfresco in your report server with davfs2, you can do a simple crontab script that cp the files to the corresponding folder.

Regards.

--C.