Location of CleanAlfPropTablesPostExec.sql

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vanson

Location of CleanAlfPropTablesPostExec.sql

I want to  modify  "CleanAlfPropTablesPostExec.sql". Please can someone help me find the location of this file.

4 Replies
afaust
Master

Re: Location of CleanAlfPropTablesPostExec.sql

That script (and its DB-specific variants) can be found in this folder structure.

Though I would generally advise against using that script on large datasets (ironic, since I originally provided that script as a contribution), due to its brute force approach. I nowadays tend to use an incremental approach.

vanson

Thanks for the reply. Have added the addons. Please dyu have any logs I can track to know is working?

afaust
Master

Sure - as you can see in the default log4j configuration of the addon, there are a couple of loggers that you can modify to get more/less logging (the ${project.artifactId} placeholder needs to be replaced with "de.acosix.alfresco.audit.repo"). For full detail, you may want to set both the job and DAO ("de.acosix.alfresco.audit.repo.dao") loggers to full on TRACE level. Since that may create a lot of log output, you may only want to activate TRACE level temporarily - this can be done at runtime e.g. via the OOTBee Support Tools, otherwise you'd have to restart the server for every change.

vanson

Thank you.