Did you mean: 
jpbuttet
Active Member II

Looking for a fallback solution with regard to gallery view thumbnail bug

Jump to solution

Hello,

I run following stack:
Alfresco Share v6.1.0
(rfc7f986e4267e4e4d9c7572b73ab200a6a578c93-b6, Aikau 1.0.101.16, Spring Surf 6.1.0, Spring WebScripts 6.20, Freemarker 2.3.20-alfresco-patched, Rhino 1.7R4-alfresco-patched, Yui 2.9.0-alfresco-20141223)
Alfresco Community v6.1.2
(r589dc49b-b205) schema 13001

unfortunately, the thumbnails in document library gallery view are not sized correctly, this a known bug:

I've been trying a known fix without success:

and here:

Since I am not able to fix this issue, I am now looking for a simple fallback solution:

I need some hints how I could simply customize the standard document detailed view (available in share) in order to increase the size of thumbnails from 100 to 200pix ?

The standard share document detailed view shows 100x75 px or 75x100 px thumbnails, what simply too small for the user to figure out which document it is.

I followed this:
https://docs.alfresco.com/6.0/concepts/share-customizing-document-library-views.html
I could add the “minimalist” view as an example but have now idea how to simply customize and increase the thumbnail size of the existing detailed library view.

Best regards.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jpbuttet
Active Member II
2 Replies
jpbuttet
Active Member II

Re: Looking for a fallback solution with regard to gallery view thumbnail bug

Jump to solution

Checking again everything I could see that the fix submitted by loftux works very well. No need of a fallback solution anymore.  Smiley Happy

jpbuttet
Active Member II

Re: Looking for a fallback solution with regard to gallery view thumbnail bug

Jump to solution