Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
manav
Active Member II

Make document actions always visible

Jump to solution

Hi,

We are able to see document actions when we take our mouse pointer to document's row, but recently I came across the requirement to make those actions always be visible. When I inspected "documentlist.js", found that actions are coming from one of the column of data table but didn't able to get where mouse over and out events are defined which show/hide document actions. I would be great if any could help me in achieving this.

Thanks in Advance

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
calvo

Re: Make document actions always visible

Jump to solution

Hi,

Maybe you can create a new view based on, for instance, "document-list-view-detailed" to test your changes.

In the new view you can change the .js file trying to find something like that:

elCell.innerHTML = '<div id="' + scope.id + '-actions-' + oRecord.getId() + '" class="hidden"></div>';

In our case we won't add: class=hidden.

After that, we won't call methods like:

Dom.removeClass(elActions, "hidden");

Dom.addClass(elActions, "hidden");

I don't know if its the best option, anyway its only a test and is necessary check when we should add/remove this class.

Regards,

clv

View solution in original post

1 Reply
calvo

Re: Make document actions always visible

Jump to solution

Hi,

Maybe you can create a new view based on, for instance, "document-list-view-detailed" to test your changes.

In the new view you can change the .js file trying to find something like that:

elCell.innerHTML = '<div id="' + scope.id + '-actions-' + oRecord.getId() + '" class="hidden"></div>';

In our case we won't add: class=hidden.

After that, we won't call methods like:

Dom.removeClass(elActions, "hidden");

Dom.addClass(elActions, "hidden");

I don't know if its the best option, anyway its only a test and is necessary check when we should add/remove this class.

Regards,

clv