Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sai-1411
Active Member II

Metadata validation error

Jump to solution

Screenshot 2022-09-19 155112.pngScreenshot 2022-09-19 155158.png

Hi this is Sai Kumar 

I want only the required field when i try to select particular Loan Type... for ex if i select on Loan type option i should get only the fields i wanted to display.. Where in our metadata while creating it we have made some of the fields as mandatory so when we customize as per requirement...Each Loan type field should show up different fields so when we try doing it, it is popped up with the error messages as (validation.errors.correct.before.proceeding)...

in Simple we were trying to do layered metadata

But in this case i am getting all the fields which i dont need to Display...So anyone has any solution kindly write on it,...

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Sai-1411
Active Member II

Re: Metadata validation error

Jump to solution

Thank you for your replies

The issue is resolved by making changes in form.lib.ftl file so that the advanced search has been changed to two columns.

class="form-fields" style="display:block; columns:100px 2;" 

in this class field i have added the style and columns value..... and its working fine now....

Regards 

Sai Kumar S

View solution in original post

4 Replies
abhinavmishra14
Advanced

Jump to solution

If i understood the question, Unfortunately that's not supported OOTB in share forms. 

Take a look at this thread: https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/alfresco-content-services-forum/cascade-drop-down-list-in-share/td-p/189... 

~Abhinav
(ACSCE, AWS SAA, Azure Admin)
Sai-1411
Active Member II

Jump to solution

Thanks for your reply Sir...

I have got solution to it by giving document.getElementByName("property_name")[0].value='-'; in ftl file, So that no mandatory error would arrise...

Sir i have one more issue that how to create a form into two column form. I have created it using layout designer in model manager but it is not implementing in the Advanced Search.

Please can i get a suggestion on it.

Thanks

Sai Kumar SScreenshot 2022-09-26 171318.png 

cesarista
Customer

Jump to solution

Hi:

Check this for configuring Alfresco Share Advance Search:

https://ecmarchitect.com/alfresco-developer-series-tutorials/content/tutorial/tutorial.html#configur...

Regards.

--C.

Sai-1411
Active Member II

Jump to solution

Thank you for your replies

The issue is resolved by making changes in form.lib.ftl file so that the advanced search has been changed to two columns.

class="form-fields" style="display:block; columns:100px 2;" 

in this class field i have added the style and columns value..... and its working fine now....

Regards 

Sai Kumar S