I have seen a video by @angelborroy showing how to migrate from Alfresco 5.2 to Alfresco 7.x https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHwq_f9PzYU
But I find myself wanting to migrate to Alfresco Community 7.x (preferably 7.3) from a community 5.2 installation.
The server where Alfresco Community 5.2 is installed has MySQL and I can't install docker, so I would use the ansible option.
I would like to know or if it is documented:
- How to correctly perform the installation and migration to Alfresco Community 7 using the installation version with ansible playbooks?
- Do you know if the option with docker containers is stable enough to use it in a productive environment?
- A miniguide of basic steps to perform? For example:
0??? ¿Should I upgrade from Alfresco Community 5.2 using Solr4 to Solr6 beforehand?How it is? Maybe I need to upgrade to Alfresco Community 6 ? or not mandatory?
1. Backup everything
2. Clean install (serious with Mysql)
3. Verify that the clean install works and stop the service
4? restore filesystem content? and the database too? or not?
5? Raise the services and see that indexes are generated? solr would no longer be used, would it?
I don't know, I have a lot of doubts, it is an installation of a 100GB environment in documents and I would like to know if there is any miniguide available.