cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JackyWong-HKT
Member II

Module downgrade and connection problem with ACS 6.2.0 image and AIO SDK 4.0

Hi, I'm new to developing in ACS; 
When I try to start up a local instance of ACS, which the was base on All-In-One (AIO) project for SDK 4.0, and the ACS built based on image pull from docker hub - alfresco/alfresco-content-repository:6.2.0, I got 2 errors after build_start, which confusing me: 

1/ A connection refuse exception on ACS start up; what exacting service.dao.SyncServiceRegistryDAOImpl is doing here ?

2021-11-09 08:58:52,563 INFO [management.subsystems.ChildApplicationContextFactory] [localhost-startStop-1] Starting 'sysAdmin' subsystem, ID: [sysAdmin, default]
2021-11-09 08:58:52,587 INFO [management.subsystems.ChildApplicationContextFactory] [localhost-startStop-1] Startup of 'sysAdmin' subsystem, ID: [sysAdmin, default] complete
2021-11-09 08:58:53,459 ERROR [service.dao.SyncServiceRegistryDAOImpl] [localhost-startStop-1] Unable to determine hostname due to exception: Connection refused (Connection refused) trying InetAddress...
java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused (Connection refused)
at java.base/java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketConnect(Native Method)
at java.base/java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.doConnect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:399)
at java.base/java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:242)
at java.base/java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:224)
at java.base/java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:591)

2/ Failed to start module to "Downgrading of module is not allowed" ; but I checked all the pom, dockerfile, and grep through the container, I counld not find where the "newer" 1.4.0 aos module came from

2021-11-09 08:59:00,625 ERROR [web.context.ContextLoader] [localhost-startStop-1] Context initialization failed
org.alfresco.error.AlfrescoRuntimeException: 10090020 Failed to start modules
at org.alfresco.repo.module.ModuleComponentHelper$1.doWork(ModuleComponentHelper.java:326)
Caused by: org.alfresco.error.AlfrescoRuntimeException: 10090019
Downgrading of modules is not supported.
Module 'alfresco-aos-module' version 1.4.0 is currently installed and must be uninstalled before version 1.3.0 can be installed.
at org.alfresco.error.AlfrescoRuntimeException.create(AlfrescoRuntimeException.java:52)
... 50 more

Could anyone help me on these 2 errors ?