Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nokinha1
Active Member II

Move folder with other roles

Jump to solution

Hello!!

I would like to know how I can move folders and files posted by other people with the collaborating role.
Currently only the manager can accomplish this ...
If it is necessary to code or create a new role, can you point me to the file that reports this?

In the picture i'm in user with role Colaborator.. But only manager can move folders and docs...

I'm my project i cant give a manage role for all peoples but we need move folder and doc's to organize it better...

folder.png

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kaynezhang
Advanced

can Re: Move folder with other roles

Jump to solution

You can try to add a custom role ,about how to do it please refer to
https://docs.alfresco.com/5.0/concepts/dev-extensions-modules-custom-permission-model.html

If you want to modify the default files (which is not recommended) ,they are defined in follwing two xml files permissionDefinitions.xml and sitePermissionDefinitions.xml
These two files are located in alfresco/model in alfresco-repository*****.jar

View solution in original post

7 Replies
kaynezhang
Advanced

Re: Move folder with other roles

Jump to solution

About how to customize permissions and roles you can refer to
https://docs.alfresco.com/6.1/references/dev-extension-points-permissions.html

you can customize Contributor role and grant move permission to it.

nokinha1
Active Member II

Re: Move folder with other roles

Jump to solution

Thnks sir, i will try! this file permissionPermission.xml is into .jar? 

kaynezhang
Advanced

can Re: Move folder with other roles

Jump to solution

You can try to add a custom role ,about how to do it please refer to
https://docs.alfresco.com/5.0/concepts/dev-extensions-modules-custom-permission-model.html

If you want to modify the default files (which is not recommended) ,they are defined in follwing two xml files permissionDefinitions.xml and sitePermissionDefinitions.xml
These two files are located in alfresco/model in alfresco-repository*****.jar

nokinha1
Active Member II

Re: can Re: Move folder with other roles

Jump to solution

Ok sir, i find it.. Thanks!!! 

nokinha1
Active Member II

Jump to solution

I have a question...

The properties I saw revolve around this:

<permissionGroup name="ReadChildren" expose="true" allowFullControl="false" />  
      <permissionGroup name="WriteProperties" expose="true" allowFullControl="false" />  
      <permissionGroup name="ReadContent" expose="false" allowFullControl="false" />  
      <permissionGroup name="WriteContent" expose="false" allowFullControl="false" />  
      <permissionGroup name="ExecuteContent" expose="false" allowFullControl="false" />  
      <permissionGroup name="DeleteNode" expose="true" allowFullControl="false" />  
      <permissionGroup name="DeleteChildren" expose="true" allowFullControl="false" />  
      <permissionGroup name="CreateChildren" expose="true" allowFullControl="false" />  
      <permissionGroup name="LinkChildren" expose="true" allowFullControl="false" />  
      <permissionGroup name="DeleteAssociations" expose="true" allowFullControl="false" />  
      <permissionGroup name="ReadAssociations" expose="true" allowFullControl="false" />  
      <permissionGroup name="CreateAssociations" expose="true" allowFullControl="false" />  
      <permissionGroup name="ReadPermissions" expose="true" allowFullControl="false" />  
      <permissionGroup name="ChangePermissions" expose="true" allowFullControl="false" />  

Whhats this is resposive for Move folder or doc? i'm try testing creating new roles but its works when a made full control...

I'm try to create a role with user can edit doc and move folder and docs... only this.. 

kaynezhang
Advanced

Jump to solution

Since Move Permission = DeleteNode ,CreateChildren
So you need to create a PermissionGroup with permission that include at least DeleteNode ,CreateChildren

nokinha1
Active Member II

Jump to solution

I got! thnks sir