Moving data to external PostgreSql Server

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
marcio
Member II

Moving data to external PostgreSql Server

Hi. I need  move the data from the PostgreSql 9.3 running in the same server of Alfresco Share 5.0.c to an external database server. The internal server is running Postgres 9.3 and the new server has the Postgres 9.6.  After a dump/restore, I need insert this entry in global-proprierties to Alfresco start:

db.schema.update=false

If I dont add this entry, Alfresco not start and I see in my logs:

2017-02-14 13:42:03,298  INFO  [domain.schema.SchemaBootstrap] [localhost-startStop-1] Connecting to database: jdbcSmiley Tongueostgresql://10.80.15.164:5432/alfresco, UserName=alfresco, PostgreSQL Native Driver
2017-02-14 13:42:03,298  INFO  [domain.schema.SchemaBootstrap] [localhost-startStop-1] Schema managed by database dialect org.hibernate.dialect.PostgreSQLDialect.
2017-02-14 13:42:03,385  ERROR [domain.schema.SchemaBootstrap] [localhost-startStop-1] Schema auto-update failed
 org.hibernate.exception.SQLGrammarException: could not get table metadata: JBPM_ACTION
    at org.hibernate.exception.SQLStateConverter.convert(SQLStateConverter.java:67)

May occours dangerours problems if I leave the auto-update disabled ? Or how to solve this issue ?

Best regards.

1 Reply
marcio
Member II

Re: Moving data to external PostgreSql Server

Problem solved.

Replaced the file postgresql-9.3-1102-jdbc41.jar to postgresql-9.4.1212.jar (downloaded from PostgreSQL JDBC Download) in folder /opt/alfresco-install/tomcat/lib/