Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jamilnour
Established Member

Multi select user Picker

Jump to solution

Hi,

In the predefined workflow of Share we have the option of "Review and Approve (one or more reviewers)". Into this page we have the possibility to open a multi select user picker. 

I need to add this picker widget to a page and I can't figure out how

I successfully added the people-finder to my page and it is working but I want to replace it with this multi user picker. 

Is what I am searching for the object.finder.js. If yes, can you give me a sample how to add it to my page?

Best regards

Jamil

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
afaust
Master

Re: Multi select user Picker

Jump to solution

It always dependson what kind of context you have in the page. If the page is using a form to render then just use the authority.ftl form control for a field in that form and you should be set. If the page is using Aikau then you don't need the object-finder at all - instead use the appropriate MultiSelectInput widget and the UserService to handle the query publications.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
afaust
Master

Re: Multi select user Picker

Jump to solution

It always dependson what kind of context you have in the page. If the page is using a form to render then just use the authority.ftl form control for a field in that form and you should be set. If the page is using Aikau then you don't need the object-finder at all - instead use the appropriate MultiSelectInput widget and the UserService to handle the query publications.