Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
biker89
Active Member II

Multipage TIFF

Jump to solution

Hello

Can somebody tell me how to add to multipage tiff image one more image which I download to alfresco repo?

I ve got a Java Bean which download images to the folder in alfresco, but I need this images to be united in one document, such as pdf or tiff, of something else.

Are there any ways to add one more image to tiff or pdf in alfresco, or I need to download TIFF image with Java class, change it and download updated TIFF again?

Thank you.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
afaust
Master

Re: Multipage TIFF

Jump to solution

Combining images into a single document is something that you would most likely do with external programs such as ImageMagick or various small Unix command line binaries. Of course you can also write a custom Java class to construct a PDF from multiple images in memory. If you use an external program you'd have to configure a RuntimeExec bean to call the program with the correct parameters. In some cases you may have to build a custom Java class to map data into the variable parameter map that you can pass on to the program.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
afaust
Master

Jump to solution

Combining images into a single document is something that you would most likely do with external programs such as ImageMagick or various small Unix command line binaries. Of course you can also write a custom Java class to construct a PDF from multiple images in memory. If you use an external program you'd have to configure a RuntimeExec bean to call the program with the correct parameters. In some cases you may have to build a custom Java class to map data into the variable parameter map that you can pass on to the program.

biker89
Active Member II

Jump to solution

Thank you, Axel