Navigate through files in document viewer

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
imanez1
Active Member II

Navigate through files in document viewer

How can I navigate through the files that are in the folder "DEMANDES D'EMPLOI" from the document viewer, without having to go back to the folder each time (for example with arrows)?

Sans titre.png

2 Replies
afaust
Master

Re: Navigate through files in document viewer

Well, you can't in default Alfresco. There simply is no feature for this. You would have to build it yourself as a customisation - and I am not aware of any community addon to add such a functionality.

On the other hand, do you know that you can activate a film strip view in the documentlist, which allows you to do a forwards/backwards navigation much like you want to have, while still having a preview of the document available, right there in the main document list view?

imanez1
Active Member II

Re: Navigate through files in document viewer

Yes I know about the film view, but what i want to have, is to be able to view the document and in the same time see it's properties (new properties that i created for a new document type). So that the user can see the file, and check if the extracted informations that are in properties are correct, and if it is pass to the next file without having to go back to the document list.

How can I build it myself as a customisation