cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
andresbrinkman
Member II

Need assistance regarding ACSCA exam preparation

Jump to solution

I'm preparing for the Alfresco Content Services Certified Administrator ACSCA exam and would appreciate any tips on how to effectively study for it. Also, if anyone has recommendations for reliable practice tests or other study materials, please share your experience.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
rayhayden
Member II

Re: Need assistance regarding ACSCA exam preparation

Jump to solution

I recently passed the ACSCA exam, and the Alfresco Content Services ACSCA practice test played a big role in my success. The questions were very similar to the actual exam, which gave me the confidence to tackle the real thing. Practicing with practice test helped me identify my weak areas and focus on what mattered most, ultimately helping me pass the Alfresco Content Services Certified Administrator exam

View solution in original post

2 Replies
rayhayden
Member II

Jump to solution

I recently passed the ACSCA exam, and the Alfresco Content Services ACSCA practice test played a big role in my success. The questions were very similar to the actual exam, which gave me the confidence to tackle the real thing. Practicing with practice test helped me identify my weak areas and focus on what mattered most, ultimately helping me pass the Alfresco Content Services Certified Administrator exam

andresbrinkman
Member II

Jump to solution

thanks for suggestion