need to hide public "share" link from document list and document search more info.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
monicakumari
Established Member

need to hide public "share" link from document list and document search more info.

Jump to solution

I want to hide "share" link with its icon from more info while searching documents.. screenshot attached.

I was trying this by overriding faceted-search.get.js file. added "showMoreInfo: false" in id: "FCTSRCH_SEARCH_RESULT" . but this hided that "i" icon for more info.

I want to extend/override this from JSDoc: Source: renderers/MoreInfo.js  (alfresco/renderers/moreInfo)

If anyone can help me with this.

Thanks.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
monicakumari
Established Member

Re: need to hide public "share" link from document list and document search more info.

Jump to solution

hided the whole i option.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
krutik_jayswal
Senior Member II

Re: need to hide public "share" link from document list and document search more info.

Jump to solution

You need to extend faceted-search.get.js.In gally view there is widget as named as alfresco/renderers/MoreInfo as you mentioned.

You need to extend the widget and remove the unnecessary part(share link).Give the reference of extended widget in faceted-search.get.js.So it will be like changing alfresco/renderers/MoreInfo  in to search/js/CustomMoreInfo.

monicakumari
Established Member

Jump to solution

Thank you for your quick response.

I have tried this. was just checking whether it will work or not.

I commented out "FCTSRCH_GALLERY_VIEW" part. but nothing happened.

There is a property "showMoreInfo" , which calls as an object from "alfresco/search/AlfSearchResult" to show more info from "alfresco/renderers/MoreInfo".

I think I need to extend that, but not able to find a way.

could to please guide me a little more ?

thanks.

monicakumari
Established Member

Jump to solution

hided the whole i option.