cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mehe
Senior Member II

Re: need to install libpng12 as Ephesoft dependency

Jump to solution

I tried apt-get install libpng12-0 and libpng12-dev on ubuntu 16.04.2 LTS without errors.

16.04.2 LTS is the actual server version with long term support and you should use it for production servers. The next LTS will come in 2018 (maybe 18.04 Smiley Happy )

arm
Active Member II

Jump to solution

ia, will move to 16.LTS, thanks very much

arm
Active Member II

Jump to solution

Hi Martin, i´ve moved to ubuntu 16.04.2 LTS and could install libpng12-dev, thanks for that. Now im facing another issue with libreoffice, im trying to install ephesoft, i managed to move forward with the previous libraries to go on with the installation now im stack again but now is with libreoffice, the error im having is below:

Installing Libreoffice. Please Wait....

Error in installing Libreoffice

Exiting from script

does not give me more info apart of that

right now im trying to clean up libreoffice from my OS and install again to see what can happen but im not to sure is the right way........

Do you have any clue that can help me up?

please im really in need

mehe
Senior Member II

Jump to solution

Libreoffice needs some libraries - have a look at GitHub - loftuxab/alfresco-ubuntu-install: Alfresco script based install for Ubuntu maybe you peek a little bit or use it for the install...

hope it helps

Martin

arm
Active Member II

Jump to solution

hi Martin, thanks for your feedback

well i took a look but did get nothing apart of the scrip libreoffice.sh that i got and thought could be helpfull but still having the same error.

well any feedback, will be gratefull

RM

mehe
Senior Member II

Jump to solution

could you describe in detail what you tried? Are you installing libreoffice with the alfresco installer, apt-get or another way? 

arm
Active Member II

Jump to solution

Hi Martin, im trying to install ephesoft to integrate to alfresco, libreoffice is installed automatically as it is ephesoft´s dependency, when the installation starts, occurs that problem mentioned above

mehe
Senior Member II

Jump to solution

..ah, I thought it's the alfresco dependency. Maybe you should ask the ephesoft people then...

arm
Active Member II

Jump to solution

yah, i did too... Martin thanks very much for everything.........