Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cyrose22
Active Member II

Node Browser Query

Jump to solution

Hi All,

Im using node browser and my query is SELECT cmisSmiley SurprisedbjectId,cmis:name,cmisSmiley Tongueath FROM cmis:folder WHERE CONTAINS('PATH:"//app:company_home/st:sites/cmSmiley Tongueims-metro-carmen/cm:documentLibrary/cmSmiley Very HappyENZ50//*"') where I will go to the specific folder where it contains pdf file while using that query it directly displays (please see photo below)

instead all I want is just to display directly the children of the specific folder in which you can see the photo below,

Is this possible? Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
afaust
Master

Re: Node Browser Query

Jump to solution

The CMIS spec is quite clear about this - you need to the CMIS object ID of the folder to use IN_TREE. In Alfresco, the CMIS object ID is either the full reference or only the UUID part of it, depending on the CMIS API you are using (Public API vs. raw OpenCMIS endpoints). Ideally, you only use the public API and thus only need to use the UUID part.

View solution in original post

7 Replies
cyrose22
Active Member II

Jump to solution

help on this pls thanks

cesarista
Customer

Jump to solution

Hi:

Try with CMIS workbench:

Apache Chemistry - CMIS Workbench 

Regards.

--C.

afaust
Master

Jump to solution

You should select for cmis:documents instead of cmis:folder to list the documents.

Also, there is a far better option than using CONTAINS + PATH to select by a common ancestor. CMIS has the IN_TREE operator to select anything below a specific base folder. You'd just need to resolve the base path against the folder ID and user that as a parameter to IN_TREE.

cyrose22
Active Member II

Jump to solution

Thanks for the advice Axel Faust‌, so putting in the IN_TREE parameter, will I use reference? or parent? or what type?

cyrose22
Active Member II

Jump to solution

‌ Thankyou sir for the advice (y)

afaust
Master

Jump to solution

The CMIS spec is quite clear about this - you need to the CMIS object ID of the folder to use IN_TREE. In Alfresco, the CMIS object ID is either the full reference or only the UUID part of it, depending on the CMIS API you are using (Public API vs. raw OpenCMIS endpoints). Ideally, you only use the public API and thus only need to use the UUID part.

cyrose22
Active Member II

Jump to solution

Thanks for this sir