Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
thiagollo

Non-unique path: found : /app:company_home/app:user_homes 0

Jump to solution

Hello,

I'm trying to create a new user and the error message appears:

Non-unique path: found : /app:company_home/app:user_homes 0

Any suggestions on how to resolve this error?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
mehe
Senior Member II

Re: Non-unique path: found : /app:company_home/app:user_homes 0

Jump to solution

I think this was already discussed a few years ago - seems that your userHome Folder is not found under companyHome/UserHomes but something like companyHome/Others/UserHomes

Then Roshans tip should help: World without gates: "Non-unique path:found" : /app:company_home/app:user_homes 0 

or Axel Fausts‌ answer here: Non-unique path: found : /app:company_home/app:user_homes 

View solution in original post

4 Replies
mehe
Senior Member II

Jump to solution

I think this was already discussed a few years ago - seems that your userHome Folder is not found under companyHome/UserHomes but something like companyHome/Others/UserHomes

Then Roshans tip should help: World without gates: "Non-unique path:found" : /app:company_home/app:user_homes 0 

or Axel Fausts‌ answer here: Non-unique path: found : /app:company_home/app:user_homes 

thiagollo

Jump to solution

Hi Martin,

I checked this posts and did what they told to do. But no success. This is my table alf_child_assoc:

Look at the this lines, both of them point to qname_ns_id 7 that is the app name space id.

In the post they ask to update the qname_ns_id column of table alf_child_assoc for the id of the application, in this case is 7. As you see it's already the correct id.

mehe
Senior Member II

Jump to solution

What‘s the path to you User Home folder?

thiagollo

Jump to solution

Hi Martin.

I found the problem. The other administrator of the company moved  the User Home folder to another folder.

I simply returned the Home folder to the Alfresco root folder and everything back to normal.

Thanks for the help!