Not able to get attached document in workflow task consistently

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vikash_patel
Established Member

Not able to get attached document in workflow task consistently

I am using Alfresco Community 5.1.0 and observing a strange behavior in alfresco workflow task. When I open a task to complete which contains attached document as packageItems. I am not able to see that document instead I am seeing a Select button. But when I refresh a page, I am able to see attached document. After carefully observing this behavior I found that, the task edit page is getting rendered first then packageItems which contains attached is rendered. I am not sure whether this is a cause for not getting documents in packageItems or it is occurring because of any other reason. It would be appreciable any would help me in solving this problem.

I am attaching two screenshots which would help to understand this problem better

1:- Not found document in task

2:- Able to see document after refreshing the page

2 Replies
jpotts
Professional

Re: Not able to get attached document in workflow task consistently

vikash_patel
Established Member

Re: Not able to get attached document in workflow task consistently

Thanks Jeff for having a concern on my post, I posted same question in both the communities because for us this issue needs to be solved as soon as possible. And these two communities are best place for getting the solution of any problem occurring in Alfresco.