cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
asheikh
Customer

Option to create Classification Guides is not visible in Admin tools panel

Newbie here,

I have installed the Alfresco Governance module to test out the security controls feature. However when I navigate to the Admin Tools panel, I can only see two options under Security Controls; 'Configure' and 'Assign'. Why is the third option 'Classification Guides' not showing up? I've attached a screenshot of the Admin Tools panel

I am running Alfresco Records Management Enterprise Share Version 2.5.2 and Alfresco content services version 5.0~

1 Reply
tpage
Alfresco Employee

Re: Option to create Classification Guides is not visible in Admin tools panel

Hi there!

First of all I think it's worth pointing out that you're running enterprise RM (2.5.2 as you said) whereas most of the discussions on this site are focused on community releases.  For anyone else viewing this - security controls and classification guides are enterprise features, and so won't appear in the admin tools for community releases.

Classification guides is a feature that was introduced in RM 2.6 (Create classification guides | Alfresco Documentation) so you will need to upgrade if you want to take advantage of it.

If you have further questions then please reach out to the Alfresco support team.

Cheers,

Tom.