org.alfresco.error.AlfrescoRuntimeException: 09170054 GetModelsDiff return status is 404

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Member II

org.alfresco.error.AlfrescoRuntimeException: 09170054 GetModelsDiff return status is 404

I tried to run an Alfresco all-in-one project, wich i found it on github. But, when i launched run.bat file, i faced the error messages in the attached file.

Software:

• Windows 10
  • Maven 3.5
  • SDK 3.0
  • JDK 8
5 Replies
Highlighted
Established Member

Re: org.alfresco.error.AlfrescoRuntimeException: 09170054 GetModelsDiff return status is 404

Can you share logs? It gets generated in the alfresco.log file in root folder alfresco installation.

Highlighted
Member II

Re: org.alfresco.error.AlfrescoRuntimeException: 09170054 GetModelsDiff return status is 404

No folder installation.
I just generate an Alfresco project with cmd than i run the batch file.

Highlighted
Professional

Malek, you might have better luck getting help if you actually cut-and-pasted some of the more relevant entries from your log into your post. Maybe also describe what you think might be the problem or what you've tried to resolve it.

You're actually asking a lot if you expect someone to download and unzip your log file with nothing more to go on that what you've posted.

Highlighted
Member II

Mr. Potts, think you very much for your advice.

Highlighted
Member II

The problem is resolved by executing the command line : mvn package before run.bat.
Also, I faced an error when I executed mvn package but I resolved it by extracting the zip file attached here  in the directory below:
"...\.m2\repository\org\springframework\social\spring-social-facebook\1.0.0.RC1"