org.alfresco.error.AlfrescoRuntimeException: 09170054 GetModelsDiff return status is 404

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
malekgn
Active Member II

org.alfresco.error.AlfrescoRuntimeException: 09170054 GetModelsDiff return status is 404

Jump to solution

I tried to run an Alfresco all-in-one project, wich i found it on github. But, when i launched run.bat file, i faced the error messages in the attached file.

Software:

• Windows 10
  • Maven 3.5
  • SDK 3.0
  • JDK 8
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
malekgn
Active Member II

Re: org.alfresco.error.AlfrescoRuntimeException: 09170054 GetModelsDiff return status is 404

Jump to solution

The problem is resolved by executing the command line : mvn package before run.bat.
Also, I faced an error when I executed mvn package but I resolved it by extracting the zip file attached here  in the directory below:
"...\.m2\repository\org\springframework\social\spring-social-facebook\1.0.0.RC1"

View solution in original post

5 Replies
rohit9637
Established Member

Re: org.alfresco.error.AlfrescoRuntimeException: 09170054 GetModelsDiff return status is 404

Jump to solution

Can you share logs? It gets generated in the alfresco.log file in root folder alfresco installation.

malekgn
Active Member II

Jump to solution

No folder installation.
I just generate an Alfresco project with cmd than i run the batch file.

jpotts
Professional

Jump to solution

Malek, you might have better luck getting help if you actually cut-and-pasted some of the more relevant entries from your log into your post. Maybe also describe what you think might be the problem or what you've tried to resolve it.

You're actually asking a lot if you expect someone to download and unzip your log file with nothing more to go on that what you've posted.

malekgn
Active Member II

Jump to solution

Mr. Potts, think you very much for your advice.

malekgn
Active Member II

Jump to solution

The problem is resolved by executing the command line : mvn package before run.bat.
Also, I faced an error when I executed mvn package but I resolved it by extracting the zip file attached here  in the directory below:
"...\.m2\repository\org\springframework\social\spring-social-facebook\1.0.0.RC1"