org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException followed by org.alfresco.error.AlfrescoRuntimeException: 09050000 GetModelsDiff return status is 404 while running the Alfresco

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sripriya
Member II

org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException followed by org.alfresco.error.AlfrescoRuntimeException: 09050000 GetModelsDiff return status is 404 while running the Alfresco

Hi Guys,

I have imported a maven project from git hub and followed the instructions given in its README file to run Alfresco. While testing the application I have entered  http://localhost:8080/share/  for which I am successfully getting the login page for Alfresco. But when I am giving the default username and password I am not able to login to the application. Getting an error "Your authentication details have not been recognized or Alfresco may not be available at this time." When I checked the console and the Alfresco log file,  I found org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException followed by org.alfresco.error.AlfrescoRuntimeException: 09050000 GetModelsDiff return status is 404.

Installed the following:

1. Apache Tomcat 7.0 version

2. PostgreSQL 9.4

3. Also installed few dependencies needed for the project(Elastic Search6.4 and ActiveMQ5.0).

Working on Java8.

Github repository link of the imported project: GitHub - Open-MBEE/mms: Model Management System  

Below attached is the Alfresco log file, alfresco-global.properties file (/tomcat/webapps/repo/WEB-INF/classes) and the exceptions observed in console.

Can anyone please help me out in solving the problem.

Thanks in advance

2 Replies
angelborroy
Alfresco Employee

Re: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException followed by org.alfresco.error.AlfrescoRuntimeException: 09050000 GetModelsDiff return status is 404 while running the Alfresco

It looks like some property file is missing:

Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
at java.util.Properties$LineReader.readLine(Properties.java:434)

Probably opening an issue at GitHub is better to solve this problem:

Issues · Open-MBEE/mms · GitHub 

Hyland Developer Evangelist
sripriya
Member II

Re: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException followed by org.alfresco.error.AlfrescoRuntimeException: 09050000 GetModelsDiff return status is 404 while running the Alfresco

Thanks for your reply. I have opened this as an issue at GitHub.