You can SSH into the container without password via docker commands.
#Get container name or short container id:
- docker ps
#SSH into the container using container name or container id
- docker exec -t -i docker_acs6-aio-demo-project-acs_1 /bin/bash
here, docker_acs6-aio-demo-project-acs_1 is the container in my case
You will be logged in as root user by default. You can execute all Linux commands.
- Open the /usr/local/tomcat/shared/classes/alfresco-global.properties in Vi editor and add/update as needed.
- Additionally you can use any other user as well if you have any, this command allows a particular user:
- docker exec -t -i -user alfadmin docker_acs6-aio-demo-project-acs_1 /bin/bash
If you want to change the password to something you know, then you can do it after you login using above commands.
- Execute 'passwd' command to change the password.
(ACSCE, AWS SAA, Azure Admin)