I want to put picture to my page, so i use that construction:

{
    name: "alfresco/html/Image",
    config:{
        src: "tag-02.png"
    }
}

but there is a broken image in browser (see attached file),
where to put the file with the picture and how to specify the path to it in that widget?

P.S. i'm using Share and my page is in tomcat/shared/classes/alfresco/web-extension/site-webscripts/org/alfresco/share/pages

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
afaust
Master

Re: path to source for aikau widget

Jump to solution

You should always check the JSDoc for the widget you are using. In this case it states that "src" is used in conjunction with "srcType". The "srcType" allows you yourself to specify how the "src" is to be resolved. Also, you can also check the network tab of your browser to see which URL is currently being tried to be resolved for the image and use that...

View solution in original post

4 Replies
kalpesh_c2

Jump to solution

Hi , Nikolay Pavlov

please refer this aikau tutorial Aikau/Tutorial1.md at develop · Alfresco/Aikau · GitHub to create custom widget or how to use OOTB widgets.

The OOTB aikau widgets files are available in the jar <alfresco-hom>\tomcat\webapps\share\WEB-INF\lib\aikau-*.jar

Thanks,
Kalpesh

npavlov
Active Member II

Jump to solution

Hi,

Unfortunately, I can not find there an example of adding a widget with my resource (pictures in my case). I know how to add default widgets on the page, but dont know how to add my resource to them. So it would be great if you say where I should put my image file in tomcat hierarchy and how to set "src" parameter in widget.

afaust
Master

Jump to solution

You should always check the JSDoc for the widget you are using. In this case it states that "src" is used in conjunction with "srcType". The "srcType" allows you yourself to specify how the "src" is to be resolved. Also, you can also check the network tab of your browser to see which URL is currently being tried to be resolved for the image and use that...

npavlov
Active Member II

Jump to solution

Thank you. I saw this option but did not pay enough attention to it.