Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
brijeshnk
Established Member

postgresql.conf location change issue

Jump to solution

Hi  there ,

I have removed alf_data from C: to moved to D:  .Updated the  configuration file as mentioned on below link

https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/alfresco-content-services-forum/how-to-move-repository-to-another-drive-...

-------------------------

Update dir.root= D:\alf_data in alfresco-global.properties

Update data.dir.root= D:\alf_data in solrcore.properties for workspaces

Update D:\alf_data\solr4\model and D:\alf_data\solr4\content in ..\Catalina\localhostsolr4.xml

While starting server , i am getting following error .  Seems like i need to update postgresql.conf file location also.

postgres cannot access the server configuration file "C:/ALFRES~1/alf_data/POSTGR~1/postgresql.conf": No such file or directory

Can some one please let me know where should i update postgresql.conf file location in postgresql ?

Regards,

Brijesh Nelliyatt

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
sufo
Established Member II
brijeshnk
Established Member

Re: postgresql.conf location change issue

Jump to solution

Thanks a lot , this made me to look paramter for  postgres DB  DB service . One of the parameter is alf_data location . I can repoint this  . All works fine 

Alfresco_service.PNG

View solution in original post

3 Replies
brijeshnk
Established Member

Jump to solution

Any idea about  , where can i change location  of this file  - postgresql.conf .

sufo
Established Member II
brijeshnk
Established Member

Jump to solution

Thanks a lot , this made me to look paramter for  postgres DB  DB service . One of the parameter is alf_data location . I can repoint this  . All works fine 

Alfresco_service.PNG