Public artifacts are not available

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
om_bijawat
Member II

Public artifacts are not available

Public artifacts of alfresco-java-sdk, alfresco-java-rest-api are not available.

Even the same is not available for other versions also like 5.

artifacts.png

2 Replies
afaust
Master

Re: Public artifacts are not available

The alfresco-java-sdk artifact is only the parent POM of more specific sub-modules. As such it is perfectly normal to only find a POM. What you may want to look for instead are the alfresco-java-rest-boot-starter or alfresco-java-event-boot-starter artifacts as the most useful dependencies of the SDK.

om_bijawat
Member II

Re: Public artifacts are not available

@afaust  : I used that starter depedencies previously, but in my requirement we need to fetch the data from ACS and before that we need to authenticate user and for the same we need to use the authentication api client to perform the authentication and in starter depedencies that has been handled via properties file. In short we only need to configure username and password in properties file and after that everything handled automatically by alfresco starter depedencies.

I need to write the client which will use the alfresco SDK to authenticate user, it can be basic or oauth.

Because of this requirement I wanted to go for other option instead of starter depedencies.

Do you have any idea on this that how can we use the alfresco client, or is there any other client present of alfresco which can meet my requirement?

Thanks