Questions about my model data and workflows for my site.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
carloshc95
Active Member II

Questions about my model data and workflows for my site.

Hello! I am starting with alfresco and I have several questions to design my data model and workflows for my site. I hope someone can help me, thanks.

1.-How could I create a workflow that is aimed at a specific group?

2.- Could you create another role, in which the user has the same permissions as the "collaborator" role, but can also add users to the site?

3.- Within the different folders on my site, I want only one type of document (template) to be entered. How can I do that? 4.- Is there a way to create entry forms in alfresco and save them in one of the site's libraries?

3 Replies
EddieMay
Alfresco Employee

Re: Questions about my model data and workflows for my site.

Hi @carloshc95 ,

1) Take a look at this thread & the use of activiti:candidateGroups. 

2) For roles and permissions. There is also this blog about creating custom roles - can't vouch for it though.

3) Not sure this can be done out of the box. Ths blog suggests a way - can't vouch for it though.

4) For forms I suppose it depends on what you want to achieve, but this documentation might give you an idea.

HTH,

Digital Community Manager, Alfresco Software.
Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!
carloshc95
Active Member II

Hi @EddieMay !

on point 1.

My intention is that when the user enters a document in the X folder, a workflow will automatically start that goes to the X department. I've seen that simple rules can be created in folders, but not group-directed rules. I don't know if you know how I can do this.

Thank you very much for your help

EddieMay
Alfresco Employee

Hi @carloshc95,

This thread suggests that it can be done - but possibly not out of the box. Unfortunately it's not clear if this worked for this particular user.

HTH,

Digital Community Manager, Alfresco Software.
Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!