cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
koroboken
Member II

RAD do not working

Jump to solution

I try to pass this tutorial (http://docs.alfresco.com/sdk2.1/tasks/alfresco-sdk-rad-intellij-hot-reloading.html), but hot redeploying is not working. Java class UPDATED content is not printed without reloading Tomcat, and ${msg("hello.word.extras")} printed as hello.word.extras, not Extra Stuff From Props.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
douglascrp
Advanced II

Re: RAD do not working

Jump to solution

That is an old version of the SDK, and the hot-reloading available on that version is no more supported nowadays.

There are some information that the new SDK 3.0 will be released soon, and it has a new way to enable the hot-reloading, as you can see in this link Alfresco SDK 3.0 Beta - User Guide 

If I were you, I would try to use the beta version, or wait until the next release is available.

I am using the beta-5 right now, and it has been working well for months now.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
koroboken
Member II

Jump to solution

I created project with maven archetype "all-in-one" and didn't change any preferences, did all according to documentation, step-by-step.

douglascrp
Advanced II

Jump to solution

That is an old version of the SDK, and the hot-reloading available on that version is no more supported nowadays.

There are some information that the new SDK 3.0 will be released soon, and it has a new way to enable the hot-reloading, as you can see in this link Alfresco SDK 3.0 Beta - User Guide 

If I were you, I would try to use the beta version, or wait until the next release is available.

I am using the beta-5 right now, and it has been working well for months now.