cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
npavlov
Active Member II

Redirect to Log in page every time

Jump to solution

I installed Alfresco content services 6.0. At startup there are only the following errors and warnings (It’s not obvious to me that they are related to my problem.):

дек 07, 2018 12:35:34 PM org.apache.catalina.util.SessionIdGeneratorBase createSecureRandom
WARNING: Creation of SecureRandom instance for session ID generation using [SHA1PRNG] took [157,307] milliseconds.

log4j:ERROR setFile(null,true) call failed.
java.io.FileNotFoundException: alfresco.log (Отказано в доступе)

log4j:ERROR Either File or DatePattern options are not set for appender [File].

2018-12-07 12:37:38,144 ERROR [transform.pdfrenderer.AlfrescoPdfRendererContentTransformerWorker] [localhost-startStop-1] Alfresco PDF Renderer is not available for transformations. 11070018 Remote Alfresco-PDF-Renderer check failed to connect or to read the response

дек 07, 2018 12:37:40 PM org.artofsolving.jodconverter.office.ManagedOfficeProcess$6 attempt
WARNING: office process died with exit code 81; restarting it

2018-12-07 12:38:43,502 WARN [scripts.servlet.X509ServletFilterBase] [localhost-startStop-1] clientAuth does not appear to be set for Tomcat. clientAuth must be set to 'want' for X509 Authentication
2018-12-07 12:38:43,502 WARN [scripts.servlet.X509ServletFilterBase] [localhost-startStop-1] Attempting to set clientAuth=want through JMX...
2018-12-07 12:38:43,571 WARN [scripts.servlet.X509ServletFilterBase] [localhost-startStop-1] Setting clientAuth=want on MBean:Catalina:type=ProtocolHandler,port=8080

07-Dec-2018 12:39:03.107 WARNING [localhost-startStop-1] org.apache.catalina.startup.SetContextPropertiesRule.begin [SetContextPropertiesRule]{Context} Setting property 'debug' to '100' did not find a matching property.

when I try to log in to the share (:8080/share/page/), after log in, I again get to the login page (there are no messages on page. Moreover, if you enter the wrong password, the message appears). However, there are no errors or warnings in the log. I go to Alfresco pages (:8080/alfresco/) without errors.

So in share i can see only login page. Could you help me with that?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
npavlov
Active Member II

Re: Redirect to Log in page every time

Jump to solution

There was a problem in server.xml

View solution in original post

3 Replies
jpotts
Professional

Jump to solution

Does this fail in all browsers (Firefox and Chrome for example)?

npavlov
Active Member II

Jump to solution

Yes.

npavlov
Active Member II

Jump to solution

There was a problem in server.xml