Replace faceted-search footer with custom footer

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
arioh
Member II

Replace faceted-search footer with custom footer

I've already replaced footer on other pages with custom one (by defining extension on src/main/amp/config/alfresco/site-data/extensions), but seems like it doesn't affect footer on faceted-search page. How can I customize this footer? Should I define another extension or I can somehow use existing one?

On the image are my extension files (+ css in .../web/components/footer).

And footer.get.html.ftl

<@markup id="additional-footer" target="css" action="replace" scope="global" >
   <@link href="${url.context}/res/components/footer/footer.css" group="upload"/>
</@>

<@markup id="additional-footer"  target="html" action="replace" scope="global">
   <@uniqueIdDiv>
   <div class="footer footer-com">
         <span class="copyright">
            <span>${msg("label.copyright")}</span>
         </span>
       <br/>
       <span class="copyright-additional">
            <span>${msg("label.copyright.additional")}</span>
         </span>
   </div>
   </@>
</@markup>
4 Replies
afaust
Master

Re: Replace faceted-search footer with custom footer

If you search for "faceted search footer" on this platform, the second result is a 2-year old question about the same topic that has already been replied too. You need to perform modify the JSON model of the page by using a Surf extension module with a post-processor JavaScript controller on the faceted-search.get web script. The footer.get.html.ftl will only work for the "old", non-Aikau footer in hybrid or full YUI  pages. But faceted-search is a full-Aikau page without the global footer component.

arioh
Member II

Alex, thank you. I saw this question, but, to be honest, I doesn't fully understood what exactly was done by Douglas. Your clarification appreciated and helped to understand what I should do to make it work.

douglascrp
Advanced II

I don't know if you are still searching for the solution for this, but his blog post has all the required steps:

Pavel Makhov 

hiten_rastogi1
Established Member

Hi Douglas,

I have tried the Pavel Makhov  link and it doesn't seems to be working for me. Any idea what I need to do more.