Reset of alf-data and database results in SOLR index fail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mangar
Established Member II

Reset of alf-data and database results in SOLR index fail.

I was having a problem with adding users so I thought i would scrap everything and try again.

I am using the AIO DSK,  and docker-compose,  with the exception of mysql container,  where I am using my local postgres.  I also have $TOMCAT_HOME/alf_data  mapped to my local drive as well. 

When I deleted everything in alf_data and droped and re-added the alfresco DB,  I get this error:

2021-02-15 01:34:30.271 ERROR (org.alfresco.solr.AlfrescoCoreAdminHandler@4e2c95ee_Worker-8) [   ] o.a.s.t.AbstractTracker Tracking failed for MetadataTracker - archive
solr6_1                  | java.io.IOException: org.alfresco.solr.TrackerStateException: 01150008 The trackers work was rolled back by another tracker error
solr6_1                  | 	at org.alfresco.solr.tracker.MetadataTracker.trackTransactions(MetadataTracker.java:825)
solr6_1                  | 	at org.alfresco.solr.tracker.MetadataTracker.trackRepository(MetadataTracker.java:206)
solr6_1                  | 	at org.alfresco.solr.tracker.MetadataTracker.doTrack(MetadataTracker.java:127)
solr6_1                  | 	at org.alfresco.solr.tracker.AbstractTracker.track(AbstractTracker.java:217)
solr6_1                  | 	at org.alfresco.solr.tracker.TrackerJob.execute(TrackerJob.java:47)
solr6_1                  | 	at org.quartz.core.JobRunShell.run(JobRunShell.java:202)
solr6_1                  | 	at org.quartz.simpl.SimpleThreadPool$WorkerThread.run(SimpleThreadPool.java:573)

Google thinks I need to reindex my SOLR,  but I don't know how to do that,   or if that is the right thing to do.

1 Reply
cristinamr
Advanced

Re: Reset of alf-data and database results in SOLR index fail.

Hi! The way to proccess to reindex your SOLR instance depends in your SOLR's version:

• You have here how to know which version have you running.
  • Please check this blog post: you have the steps to reindex for solr 1.4, 4 and 6.

I hope this can help.

Cheers.

--
VenziaIT: helping companies since 2005! Our ECM products: AQuA & Seidoc