cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gibbs557
Member II

Resetting user password Issue.

Hi,

have numerous individuals utilizing our Alfresco Server, both inner and outside. All our inside clients sync from an AD worker.

There is one inward client that has had their record for quite a long time and has had no issues as of recently, they have failed to remember their secret key.

As an Admin I have reset her secret word a couple of times yet when attempting to sign in utilizing the new secret key it says the accompanying:

"Your validation subtleties haven't been perceived or Alfresco Content Services may not be accessible right now."

At the point when this occurs, I expected to see something come up in the catalina.out log record (/pick/in the open air local area/tomcat/logs/catalina.out) however there isn't anything

I can reset a secret key of another client without any issues, simply is by all accounts this one that runs in this issue

What is the issue here? what's more, the fix?

What log document would it be advisable for me to see individuals signing in and out, and endeavoring to?

In the event that any extra data is needed for investigating if it's not too much trouble, let me know and sick drop it in an answer ASAP.

Much appreciated ahead of time,

GarageBand PC
1 Reply
sufo
Established Member II

Re: Resetting user password Issue.

Are you using Alfresco Share to log in? Did you try to log in with that account and password to see if it works from your computer?
Chek the share.log and alfresco.log files for any errors.