You can use below rest api for creating user and allocate an already available group to the user (Note that these APIs will work only for admin roles):
- mandatory - the user name for the new user
- mandatory - the given Name
- mandatory - the family name
- mandatory - the email address
- optional - the new user's password. If not specified then a value of "password" is used which should be changed as soon as possible.
- optional - If present and set to "true" the user is created but their account will be disabled.
- optional - Sets the quota size for the new user, in bytes.
- optional - Array of group names to assign the new user to.
- optional - the title for the new user.
- optional - the organisation the new user belongs to.
- optional - the job title of the new user.
The web script description document specifies the following options:
||The default response format
||The authentication access
||The transaction level
||The format style
Additionally, you can add user to a group using below given rest api:
Note that, you should have admin access to the repository in order to execute these rest apis.
If you have something very specific requirement, you can develop your own webscript to add/updated user/group.
(ACSCE, AWS SAA, Azure Admin)