Retrieve variables from act_hi_varinst and act_ru_variable

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bakhaledibrahim
Member II

Retrieve variables from act_hi_varinst and act_ru_variable

I'm working on spring boot and Activiti project, I've been doing a lot of researches but found nothing, I want to retrieve data from act_hi_varinst and act_ru_variable and I dont know how, I tried some code snippets but didn't resolve my issue.

This is the data I want to display:

Screenshot_4.png

I have implemented what User Guide said but it returns me just the id and the name but I want more results like TEXT_ and TEXT2_ CREATE_TIME and more ...

List<Task> tasks = taskService.createNativeTaskQuery() .sql("SELECT count(*) FROM " + managementService.getTableName(Task.class) + " T WHERE T.NAME_ = #{taskName}") .parameter("taskName", "gonzoTask") .list();

long count = taskService.createNativeTaskQuery() .sql("SELECT count(*) FROM " + managementService.getTableName(Task.class) + " T1, " + managementService.getTableName(VariableInstanceEntity.class) + " V1 WHERE V1.TASK_ID_ = T1.ID_") .count();

I tried this snippet of code :

ProcessDefinition processDefinition = repositoryService.createProcessDefinitionQuery().singleResult();
List<HistoricVariableInstance> historicVariableInstance = historyService.createHistoricVariableInstanceQuery().list();

List<ProcessInstance> instances = processEngine.getRuntimeService().createProcessInstanceQuery().includeProcessVariables().list();