RM 2.7.a amp files installed successfully but does not appear in the model browser

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
amitc
Member II

Re: RM 2.7.a amp files installed successfully but does not appear in the model browser

Hi Axel,

I've searched it down for Alfresco RM community 3.x but without luck. If you are aware of any such links, can you please share.

Thanks & Regards,

Amit

afaust
Master

Re: RM 2.7.a amp files installed successfully but does not appear in the model browser

For some reason, Alfresco has not built + published Alfresco RM Community 3.x on any artifact repository. The last time I took a look at RM, I built the project myself from https://github.com/Alfresco/records-management/tree/V3.0.a

amitc
Member II

Thanks for the Link. Is there any installation/deployment instruction document to follow.

afaust
Master

Nothing special... generally Installing an Alfresco Module Package should be sufficient.

amitc
Member II

Hi Axel,

In that installer I did n't get any amp files to be installed. Is there any other way of installing that same.

Appreciate your kind support