share 404 after added enablecors.jar

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SébastienVallet

share 404 after added enablecors.jar

Hi,

For ADF to work, as I use both adf and share module, I enabled cors by copying enablecors-1.0.jar to my tomcat server in tomcat/lib folder and I can now login from ADF without worrying about cors.

But after enabling cors, my share module at /share is returning a 404 page. My /alfresco page is still working.

I'm using Alfresco 5.2.7 Enterprise.

Any idea why this is happening and how to fix it?

2 Replies
afaust
Master

Re: share 404 after added enablecors.jar

You should probably not put this JAR on the global classpath, and instead put it into the webapps/alfresco/WEB-INF/lib/ or - if that is enabled/present in your deployment - the modules/platform/ folder which is meant for simple JAR extension modules for ACS. To be fair though, I never use the CORS enabler on the server side as I consider it to be a hack that can easily be avoided by using a proper proxy setup which exposes the ACS APIs under the same DNS name as your client app - so my recommendation does not come from direct experience with this JAR, only from general experience dealing with customers having put JARs in places where they do not belong and breaking their system that way.

SébastienVallet

Re: share 404 after added enablecors.jar

Thank's for this answer, I will try that !